[Dcmlib] multi-frame dicom

Ashish Singh mrasingh at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 16:55:36 CET 2009

Hi Mathieu,

Thanks for replying. I have gdcm 1.3.1 installed and configured on my
workstation and therefore would prefer using that. Can you please guide me
on which gdcm class to use to read this multiframe dicom file and access
each frame?  Also which class to use to write the multiframe dicom?Are there
any examples anywhere?

Thanks,
Ashish