[Dcmlib] [Gdcm2] GDCM 2.0.13 is out !

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 09:10:58 CET 2009

VS2005Express is perfect for that !
On my previous machine I had cygwin install (I do not know how to
write BAT file, so I use sh syntax) to drive the package building:

http://gdcm.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/gdcm/Sandbox/Release/bender_release_gdcm.sh?view=markup

Do you have cygwin ? Or if you are a BAT guru, I can help you write
the script (hopefully).

Thanks !
-Mathieu