[Dcmlib] Πρθ: small problem with gdcm libraries

Christos Dimitropoulos christostuc at yahoo.gr
Wed Sep 28 18:14:43 CEST 2011

----- Προωθημένο μήνυμα -----
Απο: "dcmlib-owner at creatis.insa-lyon.fr" <dcmlib-owner at creatis.insa-lyon.fr>
Προς: christostuc at yahoo.gr
Στάλθηκε: 6:01 μ.μ. Τετάρτη, 28 Σεπτεμβρίου 2011
Θεμα: small problem with gdcm libraries

----- Προωθημένο μήνυμα -----

You are not allowed to post to this mailing list, and your message has
been automatically rejected.  If you think that your messages are
being rejected in error, contact the mailing list owner at
dcmlib-owner at creatis.insa-lyon.fr.

Dear sir/madam

I am a master student at Technical University of Munich and I am doing a project in biomechanics.

I want to use gdcm library with VTK. So I install gdcm libraries as you are saying in your site (http://www.creatis.insa-lyon.fr/software/public/Gdcm/)
All the procedure is done with no errors. But then when I try to run an example that you have in your site (http://www.creatis.insa-lyon.fr/software/public/Gdcm/html.developper/DoxyVtkGdmReaderExamples.html) I get this error:

CMakeFiles/DICOMImageViewer.dir/DICOMImageViewer.cxx.o: In function `main':
DICOMImageViewer.cxx:(.text+0x13): undefined reference to `vtkGdcmReader::New()'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [DICOMImageViewer] Error 1
make[1]: ***
 [CMakeFiles/DICOMImageViewer.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

Can you please tell me watch going wrong? For this example that I mention, do you have the cmakelists.txt?

I am using gdcm 2.0.18 (source) for compilation in Linux Ubuntu 11.04

Thanks in advance, Christos Dimitropoulos