[Dcmlib] vtkgdcmreader example

Taha Ceritli t.yusufceritli at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 14:17:32 CET 2013

Thanks Jean-Pierre,

I built it. I learned that vtkgdcmimagereader should be used instead of
vtkgdcmreader.
But I'm stuck in finding how to implement a project using
vtkgdcmimagereader.cxx and vtkgdcmimagereader.h.
Does not vtkgdcmimagereader exist with a CMakeLists.txt file? Or should I
write a .pro file instead of it?

Taha