[Rtk-users] FirstReconstruction example

Lars Friedrich Lars lars-friedrich at gmx.net
Tue Oct 16 10:55:04 CEST 2012

Hi,

thanks!! Yep, I would be very interested in the script since I would like to try first whether my geometry is generally a no go for the FDK-based approaches in RTK (which I cannot exclude at the moment), before shaping the code and implementing C++-based converters.

Lars

-------- Original-Nachricht --------