[Rtk-users] Input and output image buffer

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Wed Dec 3 09:31:28 CET 2014

Hi Louie,
What you do is correct and what you obtain is expected.
BackProjectionImageFilter inherits from InPlaceImageFilter.
InPlaceImageFilter overwrites the input by default. If you don't want this
behavior, you can simply call InPlaceOff
<http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1InPlaceImageFilter.html#a8d759f2bdeaf360a54524d87c5fc4d14>
before updating. Then , the buffers will be indeed pointing to different
memory spaces.
Hope this helps,
Simon