[Rtk-users] SimpleRTK: wrappings for Python, C#, ...

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Wed Dec 3 16:46:16 CET 2014

Dear RTK users,
It is my pleasure to announce that I have merged in the master branch of
the public repository our developpements for RTK wrappings in Python and
other languages. The mechanism is based on SimpleITK
<http://www.simpleitk.org/> and all necessary information should be
available on the wiki page of SimpleRTK
<http://wiki.openrtk.org/index.php/SimpleRTK>. If you start using it, you
will quickly notice that many filters are not wrapped yet. However, it is
very easy in my experience to add some wrappings, as explained on the wiki
page.
Please, don't hesitate to send comments, suggestions and new wrappings. I
will be happy to answer any question and to incorporate suggested changes.
Enjoy and thanks in advance for your help!
Simon