[Rtk-users] Area of Integration JosephForwardProjectionImageFilter RayCastInterpolatorForwardProjectionImageFilter

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Thu Dec 4 16:30:02 CET 2014

Hi,
Good point. Since we interpolate, we chose the model that you mention. A
simple trick that should work is to add a 0 border around your volume. That
will allow you to compare your results.
Out of curiosity, what's your projector? If it's Siddon, that would make
sense but I wonder what you do if it's an interpolation model (Joseph,
trilinear, etc).
Simon