[Rtk-users] Geometry import and detector displacement

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Thu Dec 4 21:37:16 CET 2014

rtksimulatedgeometry assumes a centered projection so in this case, the
source, center-of-rotation and projection (0,0) points are aligned and
offsets are 0.
The Z coordinate of the origin of the projection stack is not used and
irrelevant. Your observation that it is odd is correct but it's harmless.
I still think that using Reg23 is much simpler than decomposing the matrix
but it's up to you. For example, the directions of the vector of the
projection axes are the lines of your projection matrix if I'm not
mistaking. If you still want to decompose, I think you should have a look
at how Phil did it: rtk::Reg23ProjectionGeometry.txx.
Again, would you be able to provide a dataset to get some help, that would
be much easier for us to help you.
Good luck,
Simon