[Rtk-users] rtkMacro.h GGO issue

Steven Pollmann spollmann at robarts.ca
Wed Dec 10 01:39:41 CET 2014

A recent update to rtkMacro.h seems to have caused the ggo command line
processor to ignore command line flags. (i.e. I can't get any verbose
output with '-v').
It seems to happen after making a second call to:

cmdline_parser_##ggo_filename##_ext(argc, argv, &args_info, &args_params)

Removing this second call, has resolved the issue for me.
I'm not sure, however, what the intended use of the second call was for
(it occurs immediately after:

args_params.check_required = 1;

which I feel could just be moved above the first call, as it happens
regardless, but I may be missing something.

I've attached my quickly modified rtkMacro.h for comparison to the
latest github commit.

Anyhow, hopefully this info is useful, and doesn't only affect me.

Steve

Our system setup:
-Ubuntu 14.04 x64
-gcc 4.8.2