[Rtk-users] rtkMacro.h GGO issue

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Wed Dec 10 10:01:06 CET 2014

Hi,
Thanks for the report, very useful information. I could reproduce the bug
and I hope that I have fixed it. Briefly:
- I have changed the code because Ben Champion reported memory leaks and I
noticed that they occured in deprecated functions of gengetopt that I don't
use anymore,
- the way the new macro (as well as the previous one) is written is: first
read the command line to find if a config file is passed, then read the
config file and finally read the command line again to check that
everything has been passed.
- your fix was not perfect because we would not have checked that the
required options were set,
- it turns out that disabling the override option did the job.
Everything sworks fine now but let met know if you notice something wrong
again. Thanks again,
Simon