[Rtk-users] positioning of the reconstructed volume and some questions on filtering

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Wed Dec 10 16:54:29 CET 2014

Hi,
Please refer to my previous post to understand the coordinates of your
volume:
http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/rtk-users/2014-December/000634.html
That should explain your coordinate system.

Cyril is right, there is no filtering in the FDKBackProjectionImageFilter
and the BackProjectionImageFilter. Both work for perspective projections
but they also work for parallel beams (and give then the same result).
Simon

On Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 1:35 PM, Cyril Mory <cyril.mory at creatis.insa-lyon.fr