[Rtk-users] Tiff lookup table question

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Wed Dec 24 14:29:49 CET 2014

Hi Chao,
Good question. I can't remember exactly but looking at the test data,
the image ExternalData/testing/Data/Input/Digisens/ima0010.tif has 0
values at the top border which is probably why I did this since border
is next to air.
Don't hesitate to build your own tiff LUT if you'd prefer maximum
attenuation for 0 values. If you want it in RTK, maybe we can check
for a specific tag in the TIFF file and do a specific treatment for
your scanner.
Good luck!
Simon