[Rtk-users] use RTK to perform CBCT reconstruction of short scan

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Wed Jan 15 07:36:52 CET 2014

Hi,
Thanks for the kind words Patrick. To complement Jan's answer:
- rtkparkershortscanweighting may be used to see the effect of the
Parker weighting,
- rtkfdk automatically triggers Parker weighting when it detects that
the scan is short. There is a threshold in the Parker implementation
for this, 20 degrees. See rtkParkerShortScanImageFilter.txx for more
details.
- you just have to add the option --arc to make the scan short, e.g.,
--arc=200. I have added a comment on the wiki about it:
 http://wiki.openrtk.org/index.php/RTK/Scripts/FDK
Simon