[Rtk-users] Release of RTK v1.0.0

Cyril Mory cyril.mory at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Tue Jun 3 17:30:09 CEST 2014

Dear Uffe,

The method is described and compared to others in this PhD thesis :
http://tel.archives-ouvertes.fr/docs/00/98/57/28/PDF/TH2014_Mory_Cyril.pdf
That's for the pdf. You can access the description here :
http://tel.archives-ouvertes.fr/tel-00985728

Your comments/questions are welcome.

Best regards,
Cyril