[Rtk-users] "Invalid device function" when using cuda applications in RTK

Andy Shieh hsieandy at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 10:27:48 CEST 2014

Hi Simon,

Thank you so so much - that actually solved the problem.
I realized it could be because I was using an older version of RTK, in
which the FindCUDA_wrap.cmake file did not include "-gencode
arch=compute_30,code=sm_30" (my gpu compute compatibility is 3.0), and
disabling that probably allows the compiler to automatically determine the
correct architecture setting.
I really should have tried with the updated RTK version earlier, in which
compute_30 was specified in the cmake file.
Anyways, thank you!!!

Cheers,
Andy