[Rtk-users] SegFault - FirstReconstruction

Cyril Mory cyril.mory at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Tue Sep 9 12:32:29 CEST 2014

Hi Padraig,

With so little information, there isn't much we can do to help you.
I usually track segfaults by compiling in Debug mode (by setting
"CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE" to "Debug"), then running the program in debug in QT
Creator (any decent IDE will do just fine, and should stop when the
segfault occurs, allowing you to trace it back)

Good luck,
Cyril

--
--