[Rtk-users] Short scan reconstruction problem - real projection images from Elekta XVI

Yang Kyun Park theday79 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 17:43:32 CEST 2014

Hi Simon,

Thank your for the prompt update.

Now it works perfectly!

Best,

YangKyun

From: simon.rit at gmail.com [mailto:simon.rit at gmail.com] On Behalf Of Simon Rit
Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2014 8:41 AM
To: Rune Slot Thing
Cc: Yang Kyun Park; rtk-users at public.kitware.com
Subject: Re: [Rtk-users] Short scan reconstruction problem - real projection images from Elekta XVI

Thank you Rune, this was very helpful. The pattern is that several projections have the same gantry angle on one side of the gantry angle gap. Something that happens with Elekta Synergy... I think that the bug has been fixed:
https://github.com/SimonRit/RTK/commit/c5b1647eee34ca6fb76d067ff2f5c67f7477495f