[Rtk-users] reconstruction with 72 DCM files by rtkadmmtotalvariation

niloufar teyfouri bioniloofar at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 09:37:05 CET 2015

Hi dear RTK Users

I have taken 72 projections (Dicom format) at 5 degree intervals of 0-360
from a phantom. Then I reconstructed an image by rtkadmmtotalvariation. I
expect to see an image of perpendicular cross section of projections in
different slices. But I when I see output.mha in vv.exe, It is the same
projections that I am able to rotate them in a mha file.

Could any one please say to me why I can't reconstruct an image such as
Elekta Reconstruction
<http://wiki.openrtk.org/index.php/RTK/Examples/ElektaReconstruction> output
(In perpendicular slice)?

I attached a snapshot of one dicom and the output of rtkadmmtotalvariation.

Best