[Rtk-users] Parker weighting

Shiras Abdurahman shiraska at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 12:04:49 CET 2015

Hi all,

I am trying to reconstruct a volume from projection data generated with
C-arm CT. There are 248 projections with an angular range of 199 degree.
Technically, parker weighting should run without any problems. However, I
am getting an output message that "You do not have enough data for proper
parker weighting". After parker weighting, the two extreme projections
(projection number 1 and 248) were completely zero and thus reconstructed
volume contained artifacts. When I increased the angular range, this
problem did not happen. How can I solve this problem without increasing
angular range? Is there any threshold constant that I can change in command
line  or in my code?

I really appreciate any help you can provide.

With regards,
Shiras