[Rtk-users] 答复: Rtk Detector Displacemets

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Mon Dec 28 23:26:13 CET 2015

Dear Freyman li,
Have you solved your problem ? If not, my guess would be that you have not
set the origin of your projections correctly. Where does your calibration
assume the location of point (0,0) in your projections? Since you have very
small X projection offsets, it probably assumes that it's at the center of
the projection so you must set the origin, i.e., the coordinate of the
first pixel, at (0.5*0.254*767, 0.5*0.254*959). If you don't do that,
rtkfdk detects a large offset that it cannot correct for.
Simon