[Rtk-users] Trouble Reconstructing 3D CBCT using 4D DVF

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Mon Feb 2 18:19:53 CET 2015

Hi,
You're the first RTK user I know to use it on Sun! Nice!
If you've got 64 GB ram, that should be enough... although you could
ask elastix to generate a smaller DVF, RTK linearly interpolates
between vectors. You could even use B-spline coeffs directly but you'd
have to create a new DVF.
My guess is that there is a problem with the initialization of
m_Deformation since the line you mention is the first time it's ever
used in the class. Do you use the rtkfdk app? I would start by
checking that the pointer is not null before this line, sg like:
std::cout << "m_Deformation=" << m_Deformation.GetPointer() << std::endl;
If it equals 0, then there is something going with the deformation.
You can check it in the main app, rtkfdk.cxx.
Simon