[Rtk-users] building CUDA

Yang K Park theday79 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 16:50:08 CET 2015

Hi Howard,

Attached is my Cmake capture image for RTK using CUDA6.5. (I’m using the default option of RTK w/o any manual modification).

Also, I’m using VS2013 / win7 64.

I found your second option “CUDA_ATTACH_VS_BUILD_RULE_TO_C “ is different from mine

(CUDA_ATTACH_VS_BUILD_RULE_TO_CUDA_FILE).

And why don’t you use the newest version of CUDA (v6.5)? It may work fine regardless of the model of your NVIDIA graphic card (I’ve tested it for multiple computers w/ different graphic card models).

CUDA6.5 is convenient to install since a single installation file will be enough which is including the graphic driver, CUDA toolkit, SDK, etc. (not sure this is same as 5.5).

Yang