[Rtk-users] ADMMTVReconstruction

Sébastien Brousmiche sebastien.brousmiche at uclouvain.be
Wed Jan 7 09:01:09 CET 2015

Hi Howard,

There is an input parameter with the rtki0estimation application (-d) which allows you to specify the output file with I0 estimates.

The big file you mentioned contains the histograms of each image (65536 values each) stored consecutively. The first value is the occurrence of number 0 in your image, second.. 1 and so forth up to 65535.

This application is not particularly interesting to be used in a pipeline.

Nevertheless, we are developing a mini-pipeline grouping typical preprocessing filters. It is under validation and I’ll let you know as soon as it is available for you.

Best,

Sébastien