[Rtk-users] Issues using PhaseGatingImageFilter

Chao Wu wuchao04 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 16:59:13 CET 2015

Hi Cyril,

Thanks for your explanation very much. I thought the phase numbers
would be integers like 0, 1, 2,... so the three centers seem to be
strange. If all are between 0 and 1 then the -1 and +1 centers for
wrapping make sense. I will look further into your suggestions about
gated FDK and try different things. Thanks again.

Regards, Chao