[Rtk-users] loading projection images for sart

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Thu Jul 2 18:19:36 CEST 2015

Hi,
The stack of 2D images is passed via a 3D image. Look at the rtksart
application for example. A way to read this from a set of file names is to
use itk::ImageSeriesReader as done in rtk::ProjectionsReader.
You should be able to understand how it works by looking at the existing
RTK applications in the applications subfolders.
Simon