[Rtk-users] volume with diffieret pixel type

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Tue Jul 28 10:56:54 CEST 2015

Hi,
This is more an ITK question than a RTK question. Yes, we use float by
default in our applications. You can cast the image to any type before
writing using itk::CastImageFilter but you'll have to modify the
applications and, of course, there is a loss of information. If you don't
want to program it, you can use any other software, e.g. in vv
<http://vv.creatis.insa-lyon.fr> right clik on your image after opening and
use the convert to option.
Simon