[Rtk-users] sart for planar tomosynthesis

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Tue Mar 3 16:37:04 CET 2015

Hi Robert,
I'm not sure I understand what your tomosynthesis does. But what I would do
is fix all geometric parameters to constant values, including the angles
(gantry, inplane, outofplane), except SourceOffsetX, SourceOffsetY,
ProjectionOffsetsX, ProjectionOffsetsY. In any case, I would not modify the
object size and positions, this is a given in practice. If you want to
cover your object, just use a larger detector.
Good luck,
Simon