[Rtk-users] sart for planar tomosynthesis

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Wed Mar 4 13:59:15 CET 2015

Hi Robert,
You're taking the problem from the wrong point of view. You should place
the source and the detector in the coordinate system of the object, so we
should not see your object move in your diagram. Move the source and
detector only.
About the size, either the detector is too small or the object is too large
but for sure, in practice and in RTK, both can't change during the
acquisition!
Good luck,
Simon