[Rtk-users] DCM projections

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Thu Mar 5 15:47:18 CET 2015

Hi Safdari,
Please, the mailing list! And use an adequate email subject if possible.
We already process some DCM projections for the IBA scanner. The RTK
projections reader
<http://www.openrtk.org/Doxygen/classrtk_1_1ProjectionsReader.html>is not
the simplest but if you follow what happens to IBA projections in
rtkProjectionsReader.txx
<http://www.openrtk.org/Doxygen/rtkProjectionsReader_8txx_source.html>, it
will give you an hint on what is going on. By default, it will assume that
the input files are line integrals.
Simon