[Rtk-users] RTK | Debug build link error

Audrius Stundzia audrius at tomographix.com
Mon Mar 30 18:44:20 CEST 2015

Hi Simon,

Thank you for your prompt response.

On Mon, Mar 30, 2015, at 11:22, Simon Rit wrote:
> Hi, No clue... Have you also compiled ITK in Debug mode with the
> same library setting (dynamic or shared)? This is required as far
> as I know.

Yes, that was my first thought, so I double-checked that
Build_Shared_Libs was set to "On" for both ITK and RTK.

Regards,

Audrius

> Simon
>
> On Mon, Mar 30, 2015 at 4:53 PM, Audrius Stundzia
> <audrius at tomographix.com> wrote:
>> Hello,

OS: Windows 8.1 x64

IDE: Visual Studio 2010 x64

ITK: 4.7.1

RTK: 1.0.0

The build in Release mode proceeds without any failures. Thank you.

However, in Debug mode, the following link error occurs when building

the RTK project rtkcuda:

1>RTK.lib(RTK.dll) : error LNK2005: "public: class std::vector<class

itk::Matrix<double,3,4>,class std::allocator<class

itk::Matrix<double,3,4> > > const & __cdecl

rtk::ProjectionGeometry<3>::GetMatrices(void)"

(?GetMatrices@?$ProjectionGeometry@$02 at rtk@@QEAAAEBV?$vector at V?$Matrix at N$02$03 at itk@@V?$allocator at V?$Matrix at N$02$03 at itk@@@std@@@std@@XZ)

already defined in rtkCudaFDKBackProjectionImageFilter.obj

Any insight as to how to deal with this link error would be appreciated.

Regards,

Audrius