[Rtk-users] Geometric phantom example on wiki

Andreas Gravgaard Andersen andreasg at phys.au.dk
Tue Aug 16 10:21:04 CEST 2016

Hi Yang,
I had a similar problem when I was compiling your CBCT reconstruction
software - I thought it was due me having a different version of CUDA.
I solved it by changing the cmakelists.txt to use a FindCuda_wrap.cmake and
associated files (copied and slightly modified from the rtk one.) to let
those files do the linking.
I also changed the CMakelists.txt to make it compile on non-cuda hardware,
so I'm not completely sure whether this might have been the solution to
that.

Attached in zip archive. :: My current CBCTrecon ->
https://github.com/agravgaard/cbctrecon.git

I have since changed the source to use the newest git version of RTK
(keeping the OpenCL code in my own fork
<https://github.com/agravgaard/RTK.git>), but I don't think that made any
difference in the linking.

Best regards