[Rtk-users] rtksubselect

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Thu Jun 23 16:01:31 CEST 2016

Hi,

On my computer, it works but I had to change your regular expression to
'.*.his' instead of '*.his'. It's a good idea to keep the single quotes
on the command line to avoid interpretation by the command line interpreter.

If this is not the issue, you can try to add the -v option to check the
number of projections that is found.

Simon