[Rtk-users] RTK training - June 22 2016

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Sun Mar 6 12:57:50 CET 2016

Dear all,
We have to fix another date for the RTK training due to a conflicting
meeting. If you are interested, please fill in the foodle
<https://groupes.renater.fr/reunion/foodle/RTK-training-56dc1> so that we
fix a date that suits everyone. If none of these dates works for you,
please let me know and we'll try to extend the foodle.
Please answer before Tuesday, we'll fix the date on Tuesday evening.
Thanks for your cooperation and apologies for the mess,
Simon