[Rtk-users] compilation error

Cyril Mory cyril.mory at uclouvain.be
Thu Mar 10 09:37:03 CET 2016

Hi Giovanni,

This is not an RTK-related issue. Have you tried de-installing and
re-installing (via your package manager) the libcurl library ? If you
have compiled it yourself, can you make sure that you are using the one
you have compiled, by checking your symbolic links (on OpenSuse it
should be in /usr/lib64/, on other distributions I don't know).

If you cannot find a solution, you should post your problem on a linux
forum.

As a (not recommended) workaround, if you disable the compilation of
tests, you might have nothing to download (I'm not sure of this) and
therefore avoid the libcurl problem. You can try it, but I do recommend
you fix your libcurl problem.

Hope it helps,
Cyril