[Rtk-users] rtkfourdfdk simulate motion artifacts?

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Thu Mar 10 10:59:25 CET 2016

Hi,
Sorry but I don't understand what you're trying to do. The error message
you get is because your geometry is not correct so you should check it. If
you share the mhd header of the projection stack and the xml file for the
RTK geometry, we can try to understand what's wrong.
rtkfourdfdk reconstructs a 4D CBCT so it does not simulate motion
artifacts. If you compensate motion on a static image, you also remove
motion artifacts. If you want to simulate motion artifacts, I would do a
plain static reconstruction, e.g., rtkfdk, from projections of a moving
object.
Simon