[Rtk-users] CUDA library linking issues with CMake

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Sun Apr 9 10:27:22 CEST 2017

Hi,
Welcome! It's very likely that there is a problem with the RTK cmake files
but I wouldn't know how to correct them. Maybe you can check in the other
libraries you use how they deal with this. Currently, when CUDA is used, we
always link RTK to the library defined by the cmake variable
${CUDA_CUDART_LIBRARY}. Maybe this is no the correct way of doing it?
Simon