[Rtk-users] Varian’s *.seq filetype

Andreas Gravgaard Andersen andreasg at phys.au.dk
Tue Apr 18 16:01:09 CEST 2017

Dear Sam,
There are a tiff reader in ITK. You can use that to convert your
projections to a format RTK can read (i.e. mha). However, you'll still have
to figure out how to get the geometry if you do not have a compatible xml
file?

I have worked with other Varian image formats (cps, hnd, hnc and xim), but
I have not seen a seq file yet.

Best regards
Andreas

Andreas Gravgaard Andersen