[Rtk-users] Error Issues about Building RTK

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Wed Nov 8 08:27:50 CET 2017

Dear Daniel,
Please send your questions to the mailing list.
Regarding FFTW: yes, RTK works without FFTW. It then uses the (slow)
implementation of the FFT in ITK. I know that some vendors use RTK without
FFTW but with CUDA to enable fast reconstruction. There is one piece of
software that won't work though (rtkHilbertImageFilter.hxx), which is used
for respiratory signal extraction (for 4D CBCT).
Regarding your build error: I think you should post the full log. If it
cannot find rtkcuda.lib, it's probably because it did not manage to compile
it?
Best regards,
Simon