[Rtk-users] Running the WaterPreCorrection Example

Amarnath S amarnaths161 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 12:45:28 CET 2019

Hi,

     Requesting you to please help me in running the WaterPreCorrection
example found here: http://wiki.openrtk.org/index.php/WaterPreCorrection

     I have built RTK using the WRAP_PYTHON flag set as On in CMake,
However, I am not getting the file setup.py as output within the
folder \SimpleRTK-build\Wrapping\Python\Packaging. It is creating a file
called setupegg.py, which in turn calls setup.py. I followed the
instructions mentioned on top of this page -
http://wiki.openrtk.org/index.php/SimpleRTK. But the file setup.py is not
generated.

    Consequently, I am not able to run this example on my machine.
Requesting you to please help me with this.

Thanks and Regards
- Amarnath