[Rtk-users] Regarding rtk::ProjectionsReader

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Tue Jan 29 10:04:43 CET 2019

Dear Amarnath,
GenerateData exists, see
http://www.openrtk.org/Doxygen/classrtk_1_1ProjectionsReader-members.html
This is ITK's internal machinery. When you call Update, it will call
itk::DataObject::Update(). This will call UpdateOutputInformation,
PropagateRequestedRegion and UpdateOutputData. The latter will call
UpdateOutputData in ImageSource which will eventually call GenerateData.
See ITK doc for more info.
Cheers,
Simon