[Rtk-users] GPU support of PyPI package

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Wed Jul 3 08:13:16 CEST 2019

You never need this option except for using ExtractPhaseImageFilter
<http://www.openrtk.org/Doxygen/classrtk_1_1ExtractPhaseImageFilter.html>
but it makes the CPU version faster. So you don't need it if you only use
the GPU version of FDK. I don't know anlything about ITK_USE_CUFFTW, it's a
recent option I've never used...
Cheers,
Simon