[Rtk-users] CT recon - Matrix and paramaters are not consistent

Pavel Kudrna pavel.kudrna83 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 15:48:00 CEST 2019

Hello everybody,

Would be anybody so kind to give me a brief introduction what is going on when I get error with ITK back-projection? The numbers in matrixes seems to be same. I am running simple script containing rtkfdk -v -p . -r output_mha.mha -o result.mha -g output_xml.xml --dimension 200 200 200 --spacing 0.1  command. I got this. I am using docker image under win 10 and power shell.

Thank you…

Kind regards…

Pavel