[Rtk-users] Blurred piece-wise reconstruction

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Tue Feb 11 17:36:01 CET 2020

Hi Vincent,
There is a way to do such a thing in rtkfdk with the --divisions option,
see code here
<https://github.com/SimonRit/RTK/blob/master/applications/rtkfdk/rtkfdk.cxx#L190-L196>.

I also don't really understand either what's going on in your bottom
reconstruction, it seems to be a geometric problem. Have you checked an
axial slice?
Simon