[Rtk-users] Lateral blur in a FDK reconstructed volume

Vincent Libertiaux vl at xris.eu
Mon Apr 25 11:35:48 CEST 2022

On 25.04.22 09:07, Simon Rit wrote:
> Hi Vincent (and Jasper),
> I agree with Jasper that this is most likely due to a difference in
> geometric calibration between the two datasets. Do you have more
> information on what does B use (projection matrices, detailed
> parametrization, etc.)? I think that such a blur can be caused by a
> difference in source to detector distance (or, equivalently, detector
> pixel size).
> Simon
>
> On Tue, Apr 19, 2022 at 11:08 AM Vincent Libertiaux <vl at xris.eu> wrote:
>
>     On 16.04.22 13:52, Jasper Albertus Nijkamp wrote:
>     > Hi Vincent,
>     >
>     >  From just these two images, it is a bit hard to help. However,
>     I have seen similar challenges when the detector vertical offset
>     is not properly set. If you could share a bit more data (fx
>     projection data and the geometry), more people might be able to help.
>     >
>     > Jasper
>     >

Hi Simon,

thank you for your reply.  I unfortunately don't have information on
what B uses. I just know for sure that the geometric parameters were
rigorously the same than the one I used with rtk.  I'll keep
investigating and let you know if I get another info (or find the
answer, a man can dream...:) )

Best regards,

Vincent