[Rtk-users] About flat field correction for elekta CBCT data

雅之 服部 masayuki.h.0215 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 01:53:55 CET 2022

Dear rtk-users

I am now working on iterative reconstruction  offset detector CBCT
using my elekta data.

However, probably because the data is truncated , the ring artifact
appears in the iterative reconstruction.

One of the reasons was that flat field correction was not performed.

Is flat field correction possible with RTK?

I don't have an image for flat field correction, so are you predicting
it? Or do I have to have a flat field correction image?

Thank you very much in advance

masa at japan

[image: recon.jpg]