[Rtk-users] DRR with limited FOV from 3D-CT

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Wed Nov 30 12:11:16 CET 2022

Please keep using the mailing list.
My calculation is to center the projection. First pixel gets the origin
value and the last pixel gets origin+spacing*(npixels-1). So if you have
-204.4 for the origin, 512 pixels spaced every 0.8 mm, the last pixel will
be at -204.4+0.8*511=204.4. I don't know where is the isocenter in your
projected CT image, this is provided by Elekta in some text files. For RTK,
the isocenter should be at (0,0,0) mm in the CT image.