[Rtk-users] Rtk reconstruction query

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Thu Apr 6 06:32:48 CEST 2023

Hi,
Please use the mailing list
<https://www.creatis.insa-lyon.fr/mailman/listinfo/rtk-users>. ITK let you
define an image with anisotropic voxel spacing which you can pass as the
first input of rtk::FDKConeBeamReconstructionFilter. You probably want to
adjust the smoothing of the ramp filtered projections in the v direction by
tuning the HannYCutFrequencyY
<http://www.openrtk.org/Doxygen/classrtk_1_1FFTRampImageFilter.html#ac1468efd30c00f33c944560c1206cf1b>
parameter.
Simon