[Rtk-users] Missing *.lib at compilation with ITK 5.3 and 5.4 ?

Vincent Libertiaux vl at xris.eu
Thu Dec 7 11:01:17 CET 2023

Hello !

I have built a GUI around RTK with ITK 5.2 module and everything works
fine.

I wanted to upgrade to ITK 5.3 ( I also tried with ITK 5.4 with the same
results) and for some reasons, not all the rtk*.lib (located in the
Build/lib folder) are generated.  I only have 3 of them with the 5.3 and
0 with the 5.4.  All my CMake options were the same than for the
compilation of version 5.2, namely building shared and static libraries.

The applications (rtkfdk, rtkprojections,...) work fine.

I looked into the CMakeLists files but couldn't really find any useful
information.

Is there any significant difference in the *lib generation after ITK v
5.2 ??

I thank you in advance for any help you can provide !

Best regards,

Vincent