[Rtk-users] Python wrapping for 4DROOSTER

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Fri Dec 8 10:27:30 CET 2023

Hi,
You can check ITK guidelines
https://itk.org/ITKSoftwareGuide/html/Book1/ITKSoftwareGuide-Book1ch9.html
section 9.5.
It can be pretty straightforward. But there are quite often subtleties. The
basic idea: create one .wrap file with the same name as the header file of
the filter and implement it following existing examples, e.g.
https://github.com/RTKConsortium/RTK/blob/master/wrapping/rtkFourDConjugateGradientConeBeamReconstructionFilter.wrap
You can let the CI compile by creating a pull request or try to compile it
locally by activating python wrapping in ITK.
I can try to do it for you if it does not work quickly for you.
Simon